I´m registered with the occupational counsil BATC (Beroepen Associatie Therapeut & Consument) and it’s Disciplinary Board KBNT. Every year I have to comply with quality standards in order to continue my license.
My schooling consists of the following training at the Aumm Institute:
- Two-years training in Codependency (2003)
- Four-years training in Primal Rebirth Therapy (2004)
- Several intensives in Somatic Experiencing for Trauma Healing (2003-2005)
- Basic Medical Knowledge (2009)
- Homeopathy and Bach Blossom Therapy (2012)
- Chakra- and Aura Healing (2013)
- Nutritional Therapy (2014)
Before I became a therapist, I studied economics at the Free University in Amsterdam (1988) and I worked as a lecture organizer, exploring the common ground between management and philosophy, and as a communications consultant.